Tuesday, May 31, 2011

M Family

Boy did I get some heartburn the night before this shoot.  The patriarch of this family is a photographer.  He relinquished the family picture for the first time to lil ol me. 





No need to worry!  This family had it together.  They were so easy going and we had a blast.



























We got a nose picking shot of this group, but I thought they might appreciate me keeping that private ;0)  Save that for their prom dates.








This cute little blondie found a rolly polly and we played for a minute with him.  I had to hold him at one point and remind him to smile at his new friend.  Whatever it takes for the kids to cooperate!






























4 comments:

Jewell@ The Lovely Photo said...

Wow, I'd be so nervous to photograph such a large group, but the family pictures looks awesome! Great placement ideas for me!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! You can't even tell I was so freaking worn out from moving the day before. You did awesome, and I can't wait to get one for the wall.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous. I love this location - where is it?

Trish Griffee said...

So cute!!! tHANK YOU SO MUCH MISS bRANDY!!