Friday, May 13, 2011

Tara's Seniors

Oh man I must be living right.  Never photographed in Ogden until this Tuesday, and I scored big on location! 


We took a shot at an area where I thought there'd be some old barns/outbuildings.  Turns out they've actually updated the place, so we headed south.

And there it was, an incredible train, all graffiti like the trendy background of so many photographers.  BUT, up front were two trolley cars and what looked like a vw bus/train car.  AWESOME! 




















It was touch and go in her patent leather heals, but she was a trooper.













I admit, I tarried too long at the first location, but it was so exciting to stumble upon such a fabulous place!

















We went downtown for locale #2.  On the way I told Tara she reminded me of Katie Perry.  She laughed and said she guessed that was a compliment ;0  O.K., so she's a weirdo, but her hair is perfectly just so and dark, and milky, flawless skin.  What I wouldn't give!















By location #3 we were hussling to beat the sunset!  Would you believe this is inbetween a subdivision, a major road, and the railroad tracks?!  You wouldn't notice for the beautiful young lady anyway.







No comments: