Monday, April 20, 2009

Chavis/Campbell Wedding




I had the honor of shooting the wedding of this beautiful and oh so talented family's wedding. Brittney is a member of Remembering Our Culture, (as is her sister and the sister of the groom) and she sang a love song to her new husband at their reception. She was preceded by several numbers by the R.O.C. group and followed by a mariachi band. It was a riot. Hope I get to do more weddings like this one!! Next time I'll wear flats!
Note to newlyweds: practice your on camera kiss. These guys had the lockdown on the perfect film kiss. I even told them so. I've seen some not-so-pretty kisses in my day, but it was a pleasure to ask him to plant one on her (as you can see).

It was my first shoot at the Salt Lake Temple. Props to Chris McClain, the videographer (actually the first videographer I've shot with). He was so kind to give me some insider spots for shots and very cool to hang out with inbetween shots. I hope to work with him again.

1 comment:

Graciesmom said...

Beautiful pictures!! You are so talented :)