Tuesday, September 21, 2010

disestablishmentarianism

Phew!  It's been too long!  Had a minor meltdown last week. It's taken me a while to get over it!  I finally have a new computer, but I'm awaiting my hardrive recovery so I can post the beautiful pics I got at the Salt Lake Temple of my sis-in-law and her familly.

In the meantime I did some anti-school-pictures pictures...










An unfortunate placement for the watermark, I understand.  I'm just too tired of technology to change it!




I mesed around with some textures.  I don't like messing with them too much.  I want them to still look pretty natural.




























1 comment:

Jewell@ The Lovely Photo said...

Brandy, these are amazing! Again, I love the "perspective" on so many of them. Oh, and keep up with the textures...I'm a fan! Cute kids:)