Friday, July 13, 2012

Lil Stockton

I'm moving forward, trying to learn the science of color and light, especially as it applies to skin.  It took me about 4 times longer to do these photos and I turned out about 1/2 as many as I usually do in a session, but if I were a client I'd much prefer high quality portraits to ok quality with more quantity.   


His Mama's my cousin, so she won't mind anyway.  If she does she's still stuck with me at family gatherings (love you Brianne :)...


So this is my first journey into RGB and cmyk territory and watching casts in shadows and luminance, blah blah blah...










I didn't remove any of the red from his face in this shot. :)
















Big Sister McClain



Just a few short weeks ago my babies were off in color.  EEEK! It's honestly a little painful to get better.  Makes me want to go back and re-edit my past clients' photos.  Just keep having babies and getting married, taking family photos.  They'll only get better!

No comments: