Thursday, October 27, 2011

J Kids "School Picture Day"

I'm so proud to say that Skyler, the oldest beauty, said to her mom after picture day at school, "Can't we have Brandy take our pictures?"

Well HEAVENS YES my dear!  And I'll do it again next year if you'll let me :)

I've been so lucky to work with such well-behaved kids lately.  Maybe we're just all maturing nicely :)  I have no problem with taking the same folks' pictures year after year after year. 





















































































I saw the ad for "retakes" at the kids' school on my way in to parent-teacher conferences today.  Makes me giggle as I post this.  Retakes, schmeetakes.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE these photos. And I love your style. The shadow picture is one of my favorites - so creative.