Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Brielle, Sweetheart

This little doll was born on Valentine's Day, 5 days early and I've never seen a more active, alert 2 week old in my life.   KEEP SCROLLING DOWN FOR A HUGE SURPRISE....OOOOH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!









 It's not that she looks fabulous in ruffles...






 Nope. 10 toes.















It is awesome that she made faces at me but no.....





















 She was not born with teeth...

























 Wait for it....








I know, adorable right?!






 If it were a crocodile it would have bitten you on the nose.







Oh yes.  That's what you think it is!








Her baby bro Keaton is due in June!  Please do not use this as fuel for your lecture to infertile friends and family that if they just prepare to adopt they'll get pregnant.  However, that's just what happened to this sweet little family.







I still do a free session of any kind (sealing, placement, family, infant), for anyone adopting.  Please feel free to call me to schedule one!

1 comment:

Jewell@ The Lovely Photo said...

Okay that was simply awesome!!! Congratulations to the family, they are truly blessed:)