Saturday, February 12, 2011

C Kids (outdoors)


After Isaac's Shoot (see below), the C kids met me at the Provo location and we trotted around for a few minutes.  It was chilly and of course we were in the shade.  These are the guys who saved me from
a hellish shoot by lending me their dad's jacket!



Lily wanted her hands in her pockets and was not going to give up until it was done!






See Camden (right).  See Camden smile.  See Camden jump.  And smile.  See Camden act crazy.  And smile.  And laugh.  He's crazy and funny and completely unaffected by the temperature.





Did I mention it was cold?  Dallin wasn't as carefree about it.  Max, big brother extrodanaire was trying to be comforting.  You have to catch this stuff to prove later that they love eachother.







Funny Camden







Little pretty Lilly surrounded by boys, she holds tight to her pink and ruffles!








Did I mention it was cold?  And this is one of my favorite shots.








Max. Calm and sweet.  I put that in a smaller font to save his 6th grade reputation.

No comments: